2018 DataSHIELD Workshop
- Venue: Fenwick Room, Newcastle University, Castle Leazes Student Accommodation Site, Spital Tongues, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE2 4NY
- Start: Tue, 06 Nov 2018 09:00:00 GMT
- End: Thu, 08 Nov 2018 17:00:00 GMT
The DataSHIELD team are organising a three day workshop to showcase new community developments, functionality, applications and introduce potential users to DataSHIELD for privacy protected distributed analysis.
The agenda will include a mix of talks and demonstrations, a tutorial on how to use DataSHIELD and discussion sessions to facilitate DataSHIELD community-led solutions to a range of development and application challenges. These discussions will also assist in the roadmap planning of DataSHIELD. There will also be ample networking time for participants to foster new collaborations.
This workshop is suitable for:
- those that are unfamiliar with DataSHIELD, or that may have a new usecase or application for DataSHIELD
- current DataSHIELD users
- those developing new statistical methodology, functionality or infrastructure for DataSHIELD.
We are accepting short abstract submissions for talks, demonstrations or discussion sessions on any topic related to DataSHIELD technical & methodological development, usecases or ethico-legal-social issues. In order to compile an agenda relevant for the DataSHIELD contributor community the abstract deadline is 30th September.